Hi there, this is me. So glad you popped in.
So, we can get to know each other a little better I thought I would share some things about me. It not only covers things I love, or have done, dream to do but also my fears too. So here goes.
- My star sign is Aries
- I love helping people, making them feel special and celebrate themselves inside and out.
- My favourite fruit is raspberries. To me raspberries are natures little morsels of yummy perfection.
- I won class champion in my personal training course.
- I love chocolate and I believe it’s a must in any first aid kit.
- I love quotes.
- As an introvert, I do need quite time on my own. It helps me to process everything that is happening and recharges my energy so I can connect with beautiful people like yourself.
- I believe that our dreams can come true.
- I have been my sons sports club president for the past 5 years.
- I am a tea drinker; however, I never seem to finish a cup of tea there is always some left.
- I do enjoy a glass of Champagne. And, I mean a glass as that seems to be all I can manage otherwise it goes to my head.
- My least favourite machine in the gym is the rower, I’ll explain why in another post.
- I love to get dressed up but I also love getting in the backyard with the boys and play any sport they choose. Let’s just say when the boys choose NFL its extremely funny, I get the giggles so much because they can pretty much all lift me up now.
- I need to be active and moving my body.
- I am not a morning person; however, this is slowly changing. My morning routine is becoming somewhat of a ritual now.
- When I was a teenager I rode horses competitively in eventing. Unfortunately, when I was 19 I had a serious car accident and suffered a back injury which prevented me to continue.
- Everyday since that accident, I have been saying a prayer of gratitude at night before bed and have had to work hard in keeping my body fit and healthy.
- I love photography, I do tend to loose track of time when I'm practising my photography.
- One of my many dreams is to go to the Melbourne Cup, get all dressed up and be invited to attend one of those gorgeous marquees.
- I love fashion and shopping.
- I loved cross country running in high school and was pretty good at it too.
- Anything with a computer scares me. I am very much on my L plates when it comes to IT.
- I am afraid of heights; getting on a plane is a massive deal for me.
- I want to one day write a book and run a workshop.
- Diving in water. I have been working on learning how to dive into water. It’s not pretty but I’m slowing getting there.
- I love to read, not just self-help books either.
- I am addicted to cookbooks.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more. I look forward to sharing more with you soon.
Have a lovely day